PERMANENT PET ODOR REMOVAL
BioSweep Sacramento's treatment process completely destroys the odor causing bacteria, which causes most cat and dog urine odors. By eradicating the bacteria, we solve your pet odor problem safely and quickly.
Our Biosweep treatment destroys odors at their molecular form and transforms them into a harmless form, free of odors. Our technology goes where a typical cleaning does not.
CARPET CLEANING (Pet Urine Spot Treatments Also)
SUBFLOOR TREATMENTS (when changing carpet has failed)
PET URINE EXTRACTION (Carpets, area rugs, mattresses)
PET URINE ODOR REMOVAL FROM CONCRETE & TILE
BioSweep Sacramento is the best odor specialist for all pet related odors. Our only focus is destroying odors at their source. Sometimes a routine carpet cleaning is not adequate for extreme urine saturation circumstances and sometimes changing the pad might be necessary as well as a subfloor treatment. Let us help you save money before you rip out the carpet. Call us before you change carpeting, we might be able to help you save money!
Pet ODOR REMOVAL PROCESS
1. Inspection/assessment: When you call, we will come out and inspect the area. If it is severe, we will need to disengage the carpet to see what is possible and necessary. The areas inspected need to be vacant for this. Without a proper assessment pet odor removal can be difficult to diagnose, there are simply no shortcuts.
2. Appraisal: We will advise you on the best course of action. There are many levels of treatment, from just treating the carpet with a simple extraction to complete carpet replacement and treatment of the sub floors and lower walls in extreme situations. We’ll give you our honest, expert opinion.
3. Restoration: We will use Biosweep technology to get you the best results. Pad often needs replacement, but sometimes is not affected at all. When removal is the only option we will remove carpet and pad to expose the subfloor.
5. Removal of the urine: Success depends on extracting as much as possible. This might require disposal of the carpet and cleaning the subfloor.
6. BIosweep treatment: a pre-treatment of the subfloor or carpet is necessary before Biosweep treatment is run for several hours. Hydrogen peroxide Gas is dispersed and breaks down odor causing molecules.
7. Drying and reinstallation: If salvageable, we’ll get your carpet, pad and subfloor completely dry and professionally reinstalled.
8. Post cleaning inspection: We’ll go over the job with you to inspect the results and show you any areas of concern.
BIOSWEEP SACRAMENTO technology offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed solution!